xperfmon for solaris

Post by Richard Steinberg » Sat, 28 Aug 1993 00:48:22

I am looking for a version of xperfmon (and similar utilities) that
compiles on Solaris 2.2  If anyone has successfully built xperfmon
(or related pgms), I would appreciate a note with some details.
Thanks in advance.

ric steinberger

1. Concerning Xperfmon and RS6000

Fellow netters:

This question concerns the IBM rs6000 and AIX directly.  I am trying to
port `xperfmon,' a performance-monitoring tool that runs under X, to an
rs6000.  This program looks up key locations in /unix using `nlist'.  It
then references these location to provide network and machine information.

This tool runs well on our other platforms, but I'm having trouble porting
it to the rs6000 machines.  Apparently the names reference with nlist are
different, specifically where memory is concerned.

So,

        1. Does anyone have a working xperfmon for the rs6000?

        2. Can someone tell me how to get the analogous names (or
           procedure for getting information) for

                a. maxfree
                b. freemem
                c. bootime

           Or, of lesser importance:

                d. dk_xfer
                e. pgintime
                f. mbinit
                g. ubdinit
                f. ioccdinit

Thanks.

2. getting info on all used IRQ and DMA resources

3. Xperfmon++ problem

4. Solaris 8 and DSL

5. 2.2.5 xperfmon++, memory hemorage

6. WordPerfect Fonts & Printers page updated

7. xperfmon++ problem (again)

8. GSM Nokia 5110

9. xperfmon++ and kmem: Error: Cannot perform realloc

10. u386mon for Suns (or something better than xperfmon)

11. xperfmon++ v1.1 for Linux - monitor system performance

12. SunOS 5.6 vs Solaris 2.6 vs Solaris 7 vs Solaris 8

13. FS: SOLARIS 7 SERVER, SOLARIS EASY ACCESS 2.0, SOLARIS 2.6 KIT