Solaris 9 (Intel Platform Edition) Hardware Compatiblity List

Solaris 9 (Intel Platform Edition) Hardware Compatiblity List

Post by Marc » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 05:39:52

Hello,

I am searching for the Solaris 9 Intel HCL, I've found something strange
on docs.sun.com which says:

Solaris 9 (Intel Platform Edition) Hardware Compatibility List was
deleted on May 24, 2002

Can someone point me to the new HCL for Solaris 9 IA HCL ?

Regards

Post by John D Groenve » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 05:42:05

>Can someone point me to the new HCL for Solaris 9 IA HCL ?

The v9 HCL is currently the v8 HCL minus scheduled EOLd items.
See:
<URL:http://soldc.sun.com/support/drivers/hcl/>

John

Solaris 9 (Intel Platform Edition) Hardware Compatiblity List

Post by Caspe » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 05:59:11

Hi,

http://soldc.sun.com/support/drivers/hcl/
http://www.solaris-x86.org

Cheers, Casper.

Quote:> Hello,

Post by Marc » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:44:04

> Hi,

> http://soldc.sun.com/support/drivers/hcl/
> http://www.solaris-x86.org

Thanks guys !

Regards

1. Solaris 8, Intel Platform Edition, Network Configuration Issues

Hello all,

I am trying to set up Solaris 8 on a PC that has a network card build
onto the mother-board. I am running into the following error when
trying to set up the Network configuration on this system:

"System Identification Error

An error occured while trying to set up the IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
on the network interface."

What can I do about this. When installing the system, it identified
that a network card existed and did not ask me to select one in
particular.

Thanks for any help,
Radu

2. newbie DNS problem

3. solaris 8 Multilingual Intel Platform Edition installation

4. catgets and line breaks

5. Solaris 7 (Intel Platform Edition) Device Configuration Guide

6. Installing Win2k beside existing Linux

7. Linux Hardware Compatiblity List #.1

8. SCSI RAID 5?

9. Intel platform editions

10. Install "Software Companion Intel Platform Edition"

11. Unofficial Installation Guide for the Solaris OS, x86 Platform Edition

12. 3COM 3C905B and Solaris Intel edition

13. Solaris Intel Edition version 2.5 versus Linux 1.3.x ??