SUN/SGI Config files in common home dir.

SUN/SGI Config files in common home dir.

Post by Himanshu Goh » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

We now have SGIs in our base of Suns, and am trying to have the
same home directories everywhere.

The problem seems to be having common configuration files, such as:

.login, .cshrc, .tcshrc, .xsession, .xinitrc etc.

Right now I'm having conflicts with these files that prevents me
from using them easily.  Has anyone got a set of files that works
correctly under both enviroments?  Please use email and I'll summarize
if requested.  Thanks,

--

WEB URL: http://www.csee.usf.edu/~gohel/     | things right in your life as
Geometric Modeling & Graphics Research Group | long as you don't do too many