ODBC SQL Server driver for Solaris

Post by Alexe » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I want to setup a webserver (Apache on Solaris 8 Intel/x86) which will be
connected to our (internal) database server (SQL Server 7 on Windows 2000).

Where can I find ODBC drivers for Solaris<>SQL Server?
Or, is there any other solution.

(Please don't make any suggestions with MySQL... its a good db-solution, but
it doesn't meet our requirements, scince we have to run a powerful db-server
on the LAN for our internal tasks and needs, the web-interface will be
secondary... just for information)

Thank  you in advance.

Alex

1. ODBC driver / SQL Server DB-Lib for Solaris x86

Is there any ODBC driver for MS SQL Server *on* Solaris x86?

Is there a Solaris x86 version of SQL Server DB-Library?

Please note that I'm interested in Solaris x86 and *not* Sun (Sparc)
Solaris.

I'll appreciate any pointer/help. My apologies if the questions have
been asked before as I'm not following closely netnews.

Thank you again,

-- Thuc

2. booting different run-levels with LILO

3. Help : ODBC Drivers and sample code for MS SQL Server 6+ on NT

4. Failure building KDE, step 2 (kdelibs)

5. MS SQL Server ODBC Driver for SCO Unix

6. system running out of paging space

7. ODBC Driver for MS SQL Server?

8. installed Linux, now win98 is wacky

9. Linux ODBC Driver To Access MS SQL Server.

10. ODBC Driver for SQL server

11. How to open Solaris SPARC ODBC driver (*.so) with the JAVA2 JDBC-ODBC bridge ?

12. ODBC driver manager with connection to MS SQL