Need sendmail.cf for Sol 2.4

Post by Skip D Jon » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00

If anyone could send me a working copy of a sendmail.cf for
the sendmail version that comes with the current distribution of
Solaris 2.4 I would be most grateful.  If necessary I can find
out exactly what sendmail version we've got that's not working,
but the person who needs it seems to think the version will b
readily obvious given that it's a current dist. of Solaris..any
help in this regard appreciated, thanx.

1. sendmail.cf for sol 2.4 and solaris tutoring

Has anyone setup sendmail.cf under sol 2.4 for a Main (and/or only)
mail relaying machine with a fully qualified domain name??

I am having an eternal struggle getting this box to accept mail!!

Also, can anyone in the Detroit/ SE Michigan area spare some (paid)
time to tutor me in Solaris 2.4 (or 2.3).

Andrew Dinsdale

--

2. A novel break-in attempt: http redirection to port 8283

3. AIX 4.1 sendmail.cf to AIX 4.2 sendmail.cf

4. stty?

5. solaris 2.4 / virtual domain / sendmail.cf

6. How to get the application name from dll?

7. Solaris 2.4 sendmail.cf chops off domain. Fix?

8. Sparq EIDE drive on Linux - How???

9. Sol 2.4 <---> Sol 2.4 using serial link ?

10. AmiVIs+Sendmail+Sophos - Need a little help please with sendmail.cf for ..

11. OS5.0.4/sendmail 8.8.8/sendmail.cf Need help

12. mkdev cf generates bad sendmail.cf

13. Requesting for binary & cf sendmail 8.9.x for Solaris 2.4 SPARC