X Session intercepting

Post by Drew » Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:52:56

All,
I have a question regarding something I've seen before, but
I can't seem to find the details just now.  I seem to remember
that there is a Solaris tool that will intercept and redisplay
an other users X session.  Does anyone know what I'm refering
to?

TIA,
-Ds

1. xcdroast: multi session - sessions do not match

Hi,

xcdroast has a multisession support in its newest version 0.98.alpha10!

But when I want to add a session to a multisession CD-ROM that has sessions
created under MS Windows it doesn't work. An error message says:

"You are trying to add a session to a multi session CD, where the current
sessions do not match. This can result in an unreadable CD."

Why is that? Sessions should be compatible, no matter if they are created
under Linux or Windows, right? Among different Windows Burning Apps, there
is no such problem. I don't want to separate my CDs concerning if they have
Windows- od Linux-Sessions.

Does cdrecord have the same problem?

2. USR 28.8 win-modem good with Linux?

3. writing cdrtools session over an existing session

4. Radeon 64mb Suse Linux config problem

5. Linux reads only first session from a multi session CD

6. radeonfb and ATI Radeon R9000 (2.4.18)]

7. dos sessions as terminal sessions on network

8. YP installation problem...

9. How do I mount specific sessions of a Multi-Session CD-ROM?

10. Session disconnects in a telnet session

11. Switch between tty session and X-window session

12. Copy and paste from one vi session to another session?

13. --> Session disconnects in a telnet session <--