Sun Ray Server and Sun Ray 150 question

Post by Dellyli » Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:55:32

Can anyone help with this question.

I have a Sun Ray server with about a dozen Sun Ray 150's attached.
I'm trying to boot the Sun Rays on the Sun Ray server, but instead of the
default CDE login/session, I want the Sun Rays to open a KDE login session
from A Linux server.

I can use the Chooser button to select another Xserver, but I want it to
default to the Linux servers Xserver for a KDE session.

does anyone know how I might go about this? or anyother methods I might try.
I need to use the Sun Ray 150's though.

Regards to all
Kevin

1. SUN Microsystem Sun Ray 150 Thin client - 4 sale!

Hi guys,

I have got a couple of sun ray 150 thin clients.

Specs: Adjustable 15" LCD screen, Inbuilt speakers, Microphone,
headphone, line-in, line-out & sockets, inbuilt smart card reader, 6
USB ports, ethernet, power supply. (keyboard/mouse not included)

Is anyone interested for $100 each?

cheers,
James (perth, WA)

2. Install via FTP pointers needed [Red Hat]

3. Internet sharing at home

4. Question regarding Sun Ray 150 unit

5. ldap to manage user account for nt and unix

6. Lots of questions on Sun Ray server software

7. Q: st

8. Sun Ray server Question

9. Sun Ray Server 1.3

10. Release notes for Sun Ray Server 3.1 alpha?

11. Sun Ray Server 1.2