Skipping Mouse in OpenWindows

Post by Chri » Sun, 13 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to get a 3 button serial mouse to work properly in
OpenWindows. I am running Solaris 2.4 and when I use OpenWindows the
mouse pointer skips around the screen. Is there a way to properly
configure the com1 port. In Linux there is a 'setserial' command. What
about SunOs?
Chris Zukowski

http://home.earthlink.net/~czuke/
PGP FingerPrint:  9D DF 8C 1E AC 79 19 4B  2E 87 CD 7E E2 C4 E4 33

1. WHy does up2date skip package NOT in the skip list

Hi,

I'm new to up2date and I have noticed some behavior I'm trying to understand.
When I for example do a up2date -d glibc. It downloads the glibc as well
teh glibc-common but not the corresponding glibc-devel. glibc is not
in my skip list . ALso, teh glibc-devel version installed is older than
the one on RHN. Can someone tell me why this happens.

ALso, How can I ask up2date to update only a certain package group,
say only the kernel or only the glibc packaages.

Thanks

DrD

2. LINUX as X term - SUMMARY

3. Hexdump: skip does not skip

4. Problems configuring 3.OrO

5. SKIP for Linux and Sunscreen SKIP for W95

6. DNS question

7. Mouse skipping problem in X

8. UNIX REVIEW knocks Solaris 2.4 x86

9. network transfer and mouse pointer reaction in OpenWindows

10. OpenWindows mouse event problem

11. Openwindows - Mouse & keyboard Hang

12. network transfer and mouse pointer reaction in OpenWindows

13. Solaris OpenWindows - How to change mouse size?