Need Help! X.25 PAD Error in Script

Post by Steve McLaughl » Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Gurus,

I can enter the following "/opt/SUNWconn/x25/bin/pad ######" on the command
line and have no problams running X.25 PAD calls.

However, when I try to put the same line in a script, the following errors
occur:

PAD: i/o error, ioctl TCGETA failed
PAD: no such device or address

In the script I can run the command if I proceed it with an xterm call,
xterm -e.  But this is not a good solution as the xterm calls are to
slow for the purpose of the script.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated as I need to solve this soon.

Thanks,
Steve McL.

1. Any X.25 pad software and X.25 card run on Linux?

I'm looking for an isa X.25 card with pad software that will run
on linux. So far I've come across 2 such cards with pad software that
run under SCO, but nothing that will run on linux. Anybody use or
know of any such card plus software that runs on linux?

Paul Popper.

2. Shared lib search using Env variable on linux

3. Solstice X.25 sockets calling a PAD host

4. gif's and jpeg's in background

5. PPP over PAD(X.25)

6. User Database control in Netscape Enterprise

7. X.25 PADS for RS/6000

8. Why is Linux worse than Windows

9. Running x.25 pad on console from startup

10. Need Help X.25 Ver 1.1 for AIX Ver 3

11. Need Help with Kernel 2.0.25

12. Fri 11-25 Mail Help Needed

13. telnet port 25 help needed