Which video driver for ASUS video/audio adapter?

Which video driver for ASUS video/audio adapter?

Post by Rob Ekker » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me on this.
We are installing Solaris for X86 on a system that consists of an ASUS
main board P55TVP4 and a AV264VT combined video/audio adapter. The video
part is based on an ATI chipset. I have seen that ATI is well supported
in Solaris, but I don't know which ATI driver must be used for the
AV264VT.

I appreciate any hint.

Regards,

Rob Ekkers
University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands

1. ASUS proprietary 64-bit PCI video/audio board in the ASUS P55TP4XE

I have the above mentioned motherboard with the proprietary video/sound board,
and I've tried to use the Mach64 driver in X with a system hang as my reward.
The clocks seem to be the problem, with only two low (25 and 29) showing at
all.  It will work in a 320x300 vga mode, but that is all (and useless).  Has
anyone else beat this sucker?  Thanks in advance.

2. Runaway uucico's?

3. ASUS V3400 video adapter in Solaris 7

4. mounting floppy

5. Video problems with Sun 450, PGX32 Video Adapter and Solaris 2.6

6. ATI Xpert2000 graphics card

7. xawtv plays Audio and Video fine but records only Video

8. cflow for C++

9. NVIDIA: Video In, TV out, Video In Player, & Video Editor...

10. THINKPAD 770X REDHAT6.0 USING X-WINDOWS VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO THINKPAD 770X

11. video driver for ASUS SP97-V motherboard?

12. nv driver support Asus N6600 video card?

13. Xconfigurator video driver for ASUS SP97-V MB