sunscreen-3.1-lite

Post by P Lanvi » Sat, 09 Sep 2000 21:59:55

Have someone tested it on other than releases Solaris 8?

rgds

/PL

sunscreen-3.1-lite

Post by Barbie LeVil » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 02:57:51

> Have someone tested it on other than releases Solaris 8?

i had it running on Sol7 sparc, worked without a prob, just throwed it out
again because the systemload was to high for me to run it on my old ss10.

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last week.
Time to die.

1. Sunscreen 3.1 lite on Solaris 8

Hi,

I've been trying for several hours to set up Sunscreen on my Solaris box
without having ANY success. I have two NIC's elx0 & elxl0. elx0 is connected
to my DSL modem and elxl0 to my internal network. Everything works ok on the
Solaris box with connecting to the internet and so on... but I cannot get my
internal network to connect through it.

I set up Sunscreen as permissive (even tried to allow everything (*) instead
of the default (common) setting just to make sure) I also set ip_forwarding
to 1.

It all seems pretty straightforward and from reading up on the messages in
the newsgroups there are not a lot of questions on the subject, so I'm
thinking I missed some fundamental setting or something, Could anyone point
me in the right direction here..?

Thanks,
Tomas

2. How to make "xterm -C" work?

3. SunScreen Lite conf err (Skip) and mysql question

4. Mouse Problem Under Linux

5. NAT, Sunscreen 3.1 Lite and Modem Sharing

6. Solaris Hostname MAX Length

7. sunscreen lite

8. gethostbyaddr error

9. SunScreen Lite 3.1 NAT

10. sunscreen 3.1 lite

11. Sunscreen lite 3.1 errors

12. Securing Systems with SunScreen Lite 3.1

13. SunScreen Lite and DHCP..