Swap memory , RAM memory and available space disk on a Sun MicroSystem under Solaris 2.6 ?

Swap memory , RAM memory and available space disk on a Sun MicroSystem under Solaris 2.6 ?

Post by freepost » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 02:01:27

Hello again Solaris wizards ! i'm back with another easy question for You.
Please could You tell me how could I know the Swap memory, RAM memory and
available space disk from a Sun MicroSystem runing under Solaris 2.6 ? Do
You know how could I set up more Swap memory ?

Thak-You.

Octavio

Swap memory , RAM memory and available space disk on a Sun MicroSystem under Solaris 2.6 ?

Post by Al » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 20:41:00

Quote:> Hello again Solaris wizards ! i'm back with another easy question for You.
> Please could You tell me how could I know the Swap memory, RAM memory and
> available space disk from a Sun MicroSystem runing under Solaris 2.6 ? Do
> You know how could I set up more Swap memory ?

> Thak-You.

> Octavio

See, as you have understood no one replies for this kinda easy questions,
just browse groups.google.com
and have fun.
Else, download top and man swap.
-Al