QUESTION? on Changing Desktop Diplay Resolution

QUESTION? on Changing Desktop Diplay Resolution

Post by George R. Cario » Mon, 06 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Anyone know how to change the screen resolution (e.g. 1280X1024 instead
of 1024X768) on a Sparc 5 running 2.5.1?

It appears that by default the resolution is at 1024X768. Is this a
configurable setting?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-George

1. Newbie Question - Changing resolution and desktop panning in Red Hat 6.0

How do you do what the subject says.  We have Red Hat 6.0 installed and
working fine.  It detected our matrox millenium 2 4MB graphics card.  The
gnome interface loads correctly but desktop panning is enabled.  How do you
change this, the color depth, and the resolution under Gnome.  Thanks for
any help

Dr-Strange

2. GNOME Terminal window properties

3. Changing Virtual Desktops resolution

4. cvtomf and other ld related problems - please read

5. How to change desktop resolution in Solaris 8?

6. pkzip, pkunzip exists for unix/solaris/sparc???

7. How to change Virtual Desktop Resolution?

8. PAS16: how??

9. changing resolution leaves the virtual desktop 1600x1200

10. How to change desktop (CDE) resolution and depth?

11. How to change RH Linux resolution for my desktop ?

12. Changing resolution & desktop

13. Changing desktop resolution in Gnome?