where can i find a mp3 player

Post by mei » Mon, 13 Jan 2003 04:17:13

I found some of them, but
since i don't have the
administor power, i don't
know how to install and use
them.

Any advice will be
appreciated,

thanks,
mei

1. Need mp3 to mpy file converter for RCA Lyra RD1080 mp3 player

I have an RCA Lyra RD1080 mp3 player which connects through USB to my
computer running Fedora Core 2. I can read and copy files from its
filesystem just fine. However, the Lyra uses mpy files, (its proprietary
format) rather than mp3 files. Thus I need to convert my mp3 files prior
to downloading them to the Lyra. This is done under Windows using
MusicMatch Jukebox, but there is no Linux version of that program (there
was a beta version in 2001, but apparently it was never continued).

I have serached the web extensively to find an mp3 to mpy file
converter, with no luck.

Does anyone have a program that converts mp3 files to mpy files? Without
it, my player is useless with Linux.

Thanks

John McFee

2. IDE drives under AIX on RS/6000 ?

3. MP3 Player 4 MP3 CD's?

4. How to turn off kloged and syslogd in my Linux?

5. Sound, Real Player, and MP3 players

6. how to authentic FTP users

7. CD Player and MP3 Player for Solaris 8

8. lost+found cleanup ?

9. where can i find a mp3 player for solaris

10. MP3 Player & VCD Player

11. Compact Flash Mem for mp3 player (RCA Lyra)

12. mp3 player with Linux support

13. Default MP3 Player?