Solaris 10 books

Post by Houston CAPCO » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:53:25

Can anyone recommend a good book for learning Solaris 10? I need
something to cover basics like getting connected to the Internet,
creating user accounts, etc...

There are a few books on Amazon but I'd like to know if anyone has
recommendations before I order something that wont be any good.

Solaris 10 books

Post by Rich Tee » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:50:18

> Can anyone recommend a good book for learning Solaris 10? I need
> something to cover basics like getting connected to the Internet,
> creating user accounts, etc...

> There are a few books on Amazon but I'd like to know if anyone has
> recommendations before I order something that wont be any good.

Look arounf docs.sun.com before shelling out any $$$$.

President,
Rite Online Inc.

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638