Hard Drive Space

Post by Joseph Cais » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:43:26

Can anyone tell me a command or a function in Linux, Freebsd UNIX, and
Solaris that gets how much hard drive space a system has and how much
hard drive space is free?  Thanks.

Hard Drive Space

Post by Robert Sherma » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 14:38:59

> Can anyone tell me a command or a function in Linux, Freebsd UNIX, and
> Solaris that gets how much hard drive space a system has and how much
> hard drive space is free?  Thanks.

man df

--
robert sherman
css, cee

Hard Drive Space

Post by Mathew Kirsc » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 01:19:17

> Can anyone tell me a command or a function in Linux, Freebsd UNIX, and
> Solaris that gets how much hard drive space a system has and how much
> hard drive space is free?  Thanks.

man df

I recommend "Essential System Administration" published by O'Reilly and
Associates, or maybe "UNIX for DUMMIES". You really need to read a book on
basic UNIX concepts and commands...

1. Hard Drive space

Can anyone tell me a command or a function in Linux, Freebsd UNIX, and
Solaris that gets how much hard drive space a system has and how much
hard drive space is free?  Thanks.

2. alpha linux seti

3. Hard drive space?

4. RedHat drops LinuxExpo 2000

5. Partitioning and Hard Drive Space for Linux

6. Do I need the RPMs in...

7. hard drive space

8. where is the parm

9. Hard drive space