CDE Terminal question

Post by Barry O'Sulliva » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

My question should have a pretty straight forward answer - but who
knows! I use CDE on Solaris 2.5 as my window manager. I think that it
should be possible to double-click on the title-bar of a terminal
window and get it to jump to full screen (using the same terminal
width)!!!! This was a really nice feature of OpenWindows. Is it possible
with CDE????

Regards,
        Barry O'Sullivan.
_________________________

1. SPARC Solaris 2.6/CDE 1.2 Sun CDE extension question

I'm running Solaris 2.6 with the March 98 patches, along with the
new CDE Sun extension.

When this combo is used, the nice front panel clock turns into a northern
polar view of earth, with the clock hands turning red.

After some grunging, I got the clock face I wanted back.  However, the
hands of the clock are still red.  Anyone know how I can turn the clock
hands either white or black?
--

<*> O- <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> only planning.

2. Open Server 5 release question

3. CDE/1.2 (Solaris/2.6) vs CDE/1.0.2 (Solaris/2.5.1) -- Login-Screen Question

4. Ensoniq Sound Card Setup

5. CDE, CDE, CDE, --- !@#%^*_(!#$

6. scsi_register cleanup

7. Where is CDE "Terminal"?

8. partition sizes ???

9. Weird behavior after flash install (CDE terminal window doesn't work!)

10. CDE Open Terminal in File Manager

11. Q:Incorrect terminal emulation under CDE

12. CDE Terminal (dtterm) session won't start

13. How can I remove/disable Terminal access from CDE (Sol. 2.6)?