poor NFS performance

Post by Richard P. Baint » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>I've noticed poor NFS performance between two
>SunOS5.4 hosts.
[...]
>Any experiences   ?

I noticed this under SunOS5.3, and have only recently upgraded and had
too many other headaches to see if it still exists. For some reason
though, I only notice it on my SparcCenter 2000 and only on the
interfaces that are 30% or higher. (Other Sparc 10, 20, etc servers on
the same network don't have any problems being servers.) It is most
definately looks like a server issue and not a client issue.

Ciao,

--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    System Analyst        - OMG/CSD
Pug                      Generally     |    Applied Research Labs - U.Texas

Note: The views may not reflect my employers, or even my own for that matter.