E3000 CONFIGED

Post by Mike Beckman » Sun, 18 Feb 2001 05:16:48

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A REAL MACHINE!
E3000 WITH 4 WAY PROCESSSING 1 GIG OF RAM 10/100
GRAPHICS 21" DISPLAY  $4000.00

1. How do I confige 3c905B card,if I haven't network?

hi,

I have a problem:
  I can't config my 3c905B card because I can't download the driver
until I have network,and  I haven't network until I 'll config my card .

Unfortunaley  I  have no linux system in the area  and I can't download
and copy in disket.
I work in red-hat on kernel 2.0.36
What should I do?

thanks
Moshe

2. How to set pseudo-terminal ownership & permission ?

3. ?configing wu_ftp to work?

4. TOSHIBA Satellite 305CDS

5. configing ethernet?

6. redirect io inherited by fork/exec?

7. Configing a 3Com EtherLInk III card for OBSD...

8. Patching 2.0.30

9. PLEASE HELP: am stuck configing X for Diamond Stealth

10. help with configing X for Princeton Graphics monitor

11. configing multiple IP's for Sparc

12. Pre-configed x window won't run

13. knoppix immediatly configed this usb ethernet nic and I got online.