UUCP mail under Solaris 2.5 [Change]

Post by Willard F. Daws » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

>I get the following error message:

>The mail goes through.
>I need to get rid of this annoying message without replacing our

>(This used to work with Sol2.3, using the same sendmail.cf)

--->  DITTO!!!  <---

Post by Elie I. Moura » Wed, 26 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I get the following error message:

The mail goes through.
I need to get rid of this annoying message without replacing our

(This used to work with Sol2.3, using the same sendmail.cf)

Regards, Elie.

1. Mail Notifications, Solaris 2.5 Mail 1.01, Xbiff

What a  pain in the ass.  I am running Solaris 2.5, I have this nice
dashboard with a Mail icon that pops up whenever new mail arrives; but, the
second the mail checks for new mail it resets the icon even if I haven't read
the mail yet.  I want the icon to stay up until I have read all NEW email.

I tried using Xbiff and elm, but the same thing happens.  The second elm
retrives the mail, my xbiff flag goes down.  Is there anyway to avoid this?
--
Neil Greene
Senior Oracle DBA / Unix System Administrator

--
Neil Greene
Senior Oracle DBA / Unix System Administrator
SHL Systemhouse, Inc.   LA Outsourcing Center

2. wu-ftpd incoming file rename

3. Changing login graphic (was Re: Changing the login banner on Solaris 2.5

4. Nikon D100 and linux

5. UUCP-NEWS-MAIL-FAQ: Linux UUCP/News/Mail Frequently Asked Questions

6. driverfs support for USB

7. POSIX4: timer in multi-pthreads environnement