shared object .init and .fini routines question...

shared object .init and .fini routines question...

Post by Geof » Sat, 18 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Is there away to make destructors for global variables be called after .fini
routine in a shared object?

I will post my code as a reply to this message if it will let me. I have had
trouble posting attachments.

Geoff

shared object .init and .fini routines question...

Post by Casper H.S. Dik - Network Security Engine » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>Is there away to make destructors for global variables be called after .fini
>routine in a shared object?

No.  Destructors are supposed to be called from the .fini
routine; that's where the compiler will put them.

Casper
be fiction rather than truth.