I can't setup RIVA TNT - seems like
SOLARIS doesn't have an appropriate
driver on the installation CD-ROM disk.
I tried the OEM options - all failed testing
Where can I download the driver?
Is the hardware SOLARIS compatitble?
I having difficulties with installing
video adapter for OS Solaris 8 - there are no "right"
driver shipped with the installation CD.
I have RIVA TNT 16Mb video adapter.
Where might I download it?
Is this hardware Solaris compatible?
3. Riva TNT with Solaris 7 x86?
4. pckbc: command timeout from opening install menu
5. Riva TNT drivers needed for Solaris 7 on x86
6. Shared memory ID on Digital Unix
7. Riva TNT Display Adapters on Red Hat?
8. Sound recording/editing utility. WHERE ?
9. Onboard Graphics adapter, upgrade to PCI Graphics Blaster Riva TNT
10. STB Velocity - Riva TnT setup
11. RIVA TNT & X Windows Installation + Setup
12. dosemu setup with RIVA TNT
13. Riva TNT on Solaris 7 INTEL