ISO: Technical references/expertise/assistance to add X input method support to Solaris

ISO: Technical references/expertise/assistance to add X input method support to Solaris

Post by lvir.. » Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:15:36

I'm trying to determine what level of effort it would be to add X Input
Method support to Tcl/Tk on Solaris.  Windows and Linux support is already
there.

Unfortunately, I've no idea where to begin looking to see what
needs to be done.  I've never used an input method - I just have need
of the support for other developers using tcl/tk.

Please let me know of specific web references, etc. that would assist.
--
"I know of vanishingly few people ... who choose to use ksh." "I'm a minority!"