xterm menus (or lack of menus)

Post by juda » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

After a few minutes of using openwindows my control +right mouse button
do not bring up xterm menus (eg for setting font size)
has anyone seen this?
I am running solaris 2.5.1
Judah

xterm menus (or lack of menus)

Post by Dpk » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

   Hi,

   After a few minutes of using openwindows my control +right mouse
   button do not bring up xterm menus (eg for setting font size) has
   anyone seen this?  I am running solaris 2.5.1

The default xterm settings are stored in:
  /usr/openwin/lib/app-defaults/XTerm

A standard install will include these menus, unless a) modified by a
system admin or b) you have overidden the defaults in ~/.Xdefaults.

If you would like a copy of the defaults I can e-mail it to you upon
request.  You can then use this as the system defaults in XTerm (if
you have admin rights) or in your ~/.Xdefaults for personal
preference.

Dennis
--

Network Administrator
College of Engineering, MSU

1. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

Using, Mandrake and KDE2:

When I edit my menus in MenuDrake (which has its own issues) I lose all the
items in KDE Control Center (menus, etc.)  Control Center launches, but
there is just a blank white area where the various choices used to be (look
n feel, etc).

I've recreated this twice now.  I have to full reinstall to fix it as I
found no way to install just the control center.

Anyone else with this problem, or have any ideas?

Dante D'Elia

2. port forwarding woes

3. Slackware setup menu always goes back to menu

4. CDROM problems

5. Debian-menus - can't add own positions to menu

6. FTAPE Module Won't Load

7. Gnome Panel sub-menu Popup time in main menu

8. hello

9. RMB-Menu (root-Menu)

10. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

11. KDE default menu suggestion (and distribution menu...)

12. Can we remove 'Toggle Menu Bar' menu item which comes with dtterm ?

13. enlightenment menus (lack of)