Patches, Patches, Patches

Post by Davin Mil » Sun, 14 Aug 1994 15:15:53

Quote:>SunService is pleased to announce free Internet access
>to our Publicly Available Patches, which includes the recommended and
>security patches for Solaris 1.1, 1.1.1, and 2.x operating systems.
>For World Wide Web access, point your favorite browser (such as
>Mosaic) to http://www.sun.com/, select the "Service and Support" area,
>and then the link to "SunService Publicly Available Patches." You can
>go directly there using the link:

>    http://sunsolve1.sun.com/pub/patches/patches.html

This apparently should be an ftp link and not an http one, and so should read:
        ftp://sunsolve1.sun.com/pub/patches/patches.html

Davin.

               Fax:       (716) 645-3464

1. Patches Patches Patches

I've just setup

        http://patches.arm.linux.org.uk/

which contains a collection of patches pending for testing and/or Linus'
tree.  This currently includes:

        - PCI 1 through PCI 19
        - PCIPS2 (for Mobility Electronics EV1000 docking station)
        - PCMCIA 2 through PCMCIA 7b
        - Serial 1 through Serial 17

Unfortunately, the serial changes are just too big to be mailed through
this mailing list.  I have also tacked on in serial-17.diff the patch
which should have been accepted by Linus before serial-1 through
serial-16.diff, but was completely ignored.  Also, pci-6.diff contains
the fix that prevents PPC machines from crashing, which was also
completely ignored.

Please note that there are some inter-dependencies between the PCI
patches after pci-15.diff which will break the kernel build currently.

Each subdirectory contains a readme describing each of the patches.

Please note that from time to time, patches may be re-ordered and updated
so please don't read too much into the patch filenames.

Enjoy.

-

2. Gravis Xterminator Pro

3. Patches, patches and more patches

4. TinyX PPC cross compile

5. How to patch an already patched file?

6. HP Unix files on Windows

7. Patch LMS/Philips CD205/225/202 (driver is available as a kernel patch)

8. SNMP Monitoring Client for Solaris 2.4 ?

9. To Patch or Not To Patch?

10. patching pine 3.95 with aix patch ...

11. A patchy patch for Microsofts already patched-up Outlook

12. 2.4.19-pre8 - i8xx series chipsets patches (patch 2)

13. PATCH: 2.2.21rc3 ppc isdn patch