cross platform output from the Icon Editor on Solaris

1. cross Solaris platform cpio

I routinely use cpio to archive data from an Intel platform running
NeXt, then
transfer the floppy archives to a Solaris x86 machine.  Today I tried to
transfer the same cpio floppy record to a SPARC with the same method,
and
got an error indicating that the SPARC did not recognize the cpio
header.  Is
this a big vs. little endian problem?  Is there any way I can reliably
transfer a NeXt cpio diskette archive to a SPARC?

-Dave

2. Security Packages Available?

3. SCCS - AIX Solaris - Cross Platform Control

4. leafnode-problems

5. Cross-platform (Solaris+WinNT) UI toolkit?

6. Announcing Mangle - A new password checker

7. cross compiling on a Solaris platform

8. Segmentation errors :(

9. Building Solaris Packages, Cross Platform Installations

10. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

11. Cross-Platform Wav C library?

12. cross platform file_updates program

13. wxWindows 2.4.1 for cross-platform GUI apps