PPP dialup question

Post by Frank, Fang-chi » Fri, 18 Nov 1994 23:23:08

Hi Netters:

        I've been setup PPP connection for our Solaris 2.3 using the PPP
package within Solaris, and now we it works out fine as a PPP server.

        But we have problem in dialing out to connect to other PPP
server, our major problem is that we don't know how to 'link' a dial
program with the PPP package, or should I add some entries in the UUCP
Systems file ?

        Also, I think the current version doesn't support PAP.

        Any comments and suggestion are welcome.

        Thanks.

        Frank Fang-chi Li

1. reconnecting ppp dialup -- question from RIP

Does anyone out there know how to setup ppp so that it will redial the
number if disconnected and also set this dialup to start automactically upon
bootup. I know how to do this through the control panel in X but I can't
stand X and want to get rid of it and just use linux. Anyone know how to do
this or where information about something like this can be found???

Thanks
RIP

2. Cleaning up my script.

3. PPP dialup question

4. Tomcat/mod_webapp question

5. PPP Dialup question...

6. Device Entry Lost

7. question concerning ppp dialup, chap, and adding routes

8. how to unzip source.patch.bz2

9. Newbie Question Re: PPP dialup

10. NT and Linux PPP dialup bps rate questions

11. newbie question: ppp dialup problem

12. PPP connection via mac or win modem dialup to dedicated Linux ppp server

13. Solaris 2.4 PPP <----> Win95 Dialup PPP Anybody?