Pager Software for Solaris 2.4 -Sparc 20 with Internet

Pager Software for Solaris 2.4 -Sparc 20 with Internet

Post by Ramon Gome » Sat, 07 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I need a pager software that works under an Internet Platform that
interacts with a central of pagers to send pagers message or beeper.
Comercial or not Commercial!!!!

It will work under Solaris 2.4 Sparc 20 with Internet platform.

If you have a software also for fax using the same platform please
recommend.

Pager Software for Solaris 2.4 -Sparc 20 with Internet

Post by George Hal » Sun, 08 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Please contact me at your convenience to disuss your
particular system configuration and requirements.

SNA offers a full line of paging and real time credit card
authorization software and hardware products for ISPs. All of
our products are developed on Sun Platforms.

Delivery is typically two weeks ARO for our standard products.

>I need a pager software that works under an Internet Platform that
>interacts with a central of pagers to send pagers message or beeper.
>Comercial or not Commercial!!!!

>It will work under Solaris 2.4 Sparc 20 with Internet platform.

>If you have a software also for fax using the same platform please
>recommend.

Pager Software for Solaris 2.4 -Sparc 20 with Internet

Post by Cc » Tue, 10 Oct 1995 04:00:00

In article  Ramon Gomez  writes:
Quote:>I need a pager software that works under an Internet Platform that
>interacts with a central of pagers to send pagers message or beeper.
>Comercial or not Commercial!!!!
>It will work under Solaris 2.4 Sparc 20 with Internet platform.

------------
Cross Communications is Sun's Solstice partner for just such solutions.
We provide three basic solutions for wireless (Paging) Messaging &
Monitoring:

       Dispatch       for operators (HelpDesk, ..) keying in messages.
       Driver         for integrating paging output into applications.
       Monitor        for monitornig Unix systems with real-time
                      alert notification & escalation.

The above solutions are available to end-users, resellers and integrators.
The driver products can generally be integrated into 90% of the
applications without any modifications whatsoever through simple command-
line APIs.  As it does with OV,SNM, ....Netview, .....

CCI supports all Unix and other Networked Computing environments.  And
we really get into this 'wireless' messaging & monitoring 'thing.'We
handle the advanced users' needs and environments, and of course the
simpleones as well. We make pagers jump through hoops! And we can bring
this technology to you lock-stock-and-barrel. Partners with Sun, HP, etc.

If you email me your company name and address, I can send you a copy
of our Wireless Tutorial & Product Guide.  It does a great job of
presenting the wireless features, benefits and technology overview.

Kw

1. Apache claims wrong architecture on Sparc 20, Solaris 2.4 or 2.5

Hello there

I'm trying to install Apache 1.1.1 on a sparc20. I downloaded the
precompiled binary for Solaris 2.5. I think we're running 2.5, maybe
2.4, I'm not sure, aparently it shouldn't matter anyway. When I try and
run it it says:

.../src/httpd: Exec format error. Wrong Architecture.

What can this mean? It's a dual processor Sparc20. Does that make a
difference?

Cheers

Jesse

Jesse Reynolds
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd

phone: +61 414 669 790 (mobile) or +61 8 223 2288 (work)
Level 2 187 Rundle St Adelaide South Australia 5000

2. booting up with ctrl-alt-del

3. archie/talk under Solaris 2.4 on Sparc 20 -- Anyone????

4. Newbie Linux-with-Motif Questions

5. How to syncronize a Sparc 20 (Solaris 2.4) to a Network Time Protocol Server ?

6. Help! filesystem failures!

7. Setting up Solaris 2.4 on VT100-Based SPARC 20/712MP Console

8. How to sychronize the system clocks of all machine in a domain?

9. sybase server pegs cpu on sparc 20/solaris 2.4

10. SPARC 20 + Solaris 2.4 for $5 only

11. a couple cmdtool questions on solaris 2.4 (sparc 20)...

12. Pager software for Solaris 2.4?

13. Pager Software for Solaris 2.4?