Looking for Guide to Disk Suite

Post by Christopher Per » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:02:25

I'm looking for something instruction to introduce me to the concepts
and particulars in usings Disk Suite for Solaris.

I have the Sun users guide but am looking for something that might
give a little more narative.

Thanks in advance, Chris

search for "disksuite" at docs.sun.com

-akop

Looking for Guide to Disk Suite

Post by Kumar » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 17:48:02

Your best bet probably is to check out the docs on docs.sun.com where there
are step-by-step instructions and then to experiment hands-on. You are more
likely to understand by such means rather than just poring over DiskSuite
theory alone.

IMHO anyway.

Arv

Post by Dennis Peterso » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:03:33

> I'm looking for something instruction to introduce me to the concepts
> and particulars in usings Disk Suite for Solaris.

> I have the Sun users guide but am looking for something that might
> give a little more narative.

> Thanks in advance, Chris

Here is a short discourse on getting it installed:
http://www.livewire.ca/Service/disksuite.html

Dennis Peterson
CTO, One Stop Consulting, Inc.
Seattle, WA ... http://ThinkUnix.com