1. Q: TCP/IP accept returns -1, errno == ENOBUFS
On NCR Unix (OS version 020201) I'm running a server application,
using TCP/IP sockets for network communications.
On some machines the accept call sometimes returns -1, and errno is
set to ENOBUFS/132.
When this has happened the only way out seems to be a system reboot.
An application restart does not solve the problem.
Any help will be appreciated.
Phone : +47 70 15 08 53 Fax : +47 70 15 08 53
2. Problem detecting modem IRQ
3. ERESTARTSYS in accept() - 1.1.73 tcp/ip bug
4. Tips for compiling libc-5.2.18 with 1.3.* include files (Was: filedoalloc.o in libc-5.2.18, not ok with linux-1.3.72 headers, ok with 1.2.13)
7. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP
8. What do rc0.d, rc1.d, rc2.d do?
9. SLS X wants tcp/ip, tcp/ip won't compile, what now?