I am looking to set up a listserv on Solaris 2.3. Does anyone
know of a listserv package known to work well with Solaris 2.3?
listproc6.0c ftom Anastasios Kotsikonas works, but it's terrible processor...:-(((
: Ivor D'Souza
Computer Centre of Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia
1. I need to run listserv on my Solaris 2.4 x86 server .
2. Is anyone out there doing this ?
3. How much time each week would be required to support 100 subscribers ?
4. Where can i get the required listserv software to run on Sol 2.4 ? Using
Archie i find a great number of places with listserv . But, which one will
work with Sol 2.4 ?
5. Which compiler will I need to compile with ? C or C++ .
I haven't purchased ProWorks yet .
Thanks for any information you can give.