Listserv for Solaris

Post by AAC Ass » Wed, 26 Oct 1994 20:28:22

I am looking to set up a listserv on Solaris 2.3.  Does anyone
know of a listserv package known to work well with Solaris 2.3?

Thanks

Ivor D'Souza

Listserv for Solaris

Post by Matus Uhlar Softwa » Wed, 02 Nov 1994 00:00:25

: I am looking to set up a listserv on Solaris 2.3.  Does anyone
: know of a listserv package known to work well with Solaris 2.3?

listproc6.0c ftom Anastasios Kotsikonas works, but it's terrible processor...:-(((

: Thanks

: Ivor D'Souza

--
Matus Uhlar,
Computer Centre of Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia

1. HELP ! Solaris 2.4 and listserv

1. I need to run listserv on my Solaris 2.4 x86 server .
2. Is anyone out there doing this ?
3. How much time each week would be required to support 100 subscribers ?
4. Where can i get the required listserv software to run on Sol 2.4 ? Using
Archie i find a great number of places with listserv . But, which one will
work with Sol 2.4 ?
5. Which compiler will I need to compile with ? C or C++ .
     I haven't purchased ProWorks yet .
     Thanks for any information you can give.

2. Linux go CRRRRRAAASH! *help?!*

3. What is the best listserv product for Solaris 2.6?

4. Please post FAQ

5. listserv - how to create a list

6. Staroffice fonts problems

7. Setting up a listserv

8. unable to qualify my domain name.

9. Looking for a Linux listserv

10. setting up a mailling lists like - listserv

11. Help Finding a Listserv App

12. Help locate Unix listserv

13. Running Listserv Lite on 3.3-RELEASE?