by Akop Pogosia » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:12:27
by James Le » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 19:15:23
by Mats Larsso » Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:38:26
Quote:> There never has been one. It is being done. It will be at > version 2.0 when it comes out due to problems adapting 1.1.
by James Le » Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:09:21
>> There never has been one. It is being done. It will be at >> version 2.0 when it comes out due to problems adapting 1.1.
> Any news/progress?
Other languages to follow soon.
1. Fwd: evolution packages on blastwave
I hope Philip does not mind me forwarding his announcement to the newsgroups...
2. tcsh-6.04 problem Ultrix
3. mutt packages on blastwave.org updated to version 1.5.6
4. problems with dynamic linking
5. blastwave.org - offline package installation
6. Selection 1.5, mouse, and X.
7. Blastwave.org packages with insane dependencies
8. Slow ANSI Screenbuilds on Niakwa
9. Acquiring older versions of blastwave.org packages
10. blastwave.org now takes packaging requests
11. ignorant newbie - openoffice package for NetBSD
12. OpenOffice package
13. openoffice package available?