Solaris 10 X86 and Dell DRAC4 remote management board

Solaris 10 X86 and Dell DRAC4 remote management board

Post by Kirill Ponazdy » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:43:56

Hello,

Has anyone installed Solaris 10 for X86 on Dell 1850 or 2850 Server
with DRAC4 out of band management board?

Can S10 machine be remotely controlled by DRAC4, in particular console
and keyboard redirection once OS has taken over from BIOS?

Kind Regards

Kirill
When replying via E-Mail, please remove duplicate

Post by Marc Olzhei » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:45:14

> Hello,
> Has anyone installed Solaris 10 for X86 on Dell 1850 or 2850 Server
> with DRAC4 out of band management board?
> Can S10 machine be remotely controlled by DRAC4, in particular console
> and keyboard redirection once OS has taken over from BIOS?

Solaris 9 on Dell 2550 with DRAC3 worked, so I wouldn't know why this
would not... :-)

Zlo