.fvwm* for Solaris 2.4

Post by Chris Oxenreide » Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for working copies of .fvwm2rc files.  I can't seem (or
don't have the time to) figure out some of the key bindings for fvwm.

Your help woudl be apreciated.

1. Compiling fvwm on Solaris 2.4 x86

Hi,

When compiling the latest version of fvwm the compiler can't
find the file xpm.h, which among others is included in icon.c
#include <X11/xpm.h>

I've scanned all partitions, and the file xpm.h does not exist.

It is however, possible to undefine the use of this
header-file, but is that recommended? Should I undefine xpm.h,
or try to get hold of it somewhere?

Regards,
  Gunnar Florus Johansen

2. ipfw during boot?

3. fvwm for solaris 2.4?

4. Blank screen when installing Debian on a Micron laptop

5. fvwm under Solaris 2.4

6. Exchange mail client

7. Wu-ftpd 2.4 under Solaris 2.4

8. grsphics problem

9. Fvwm 2.4 announced

10. PPP on Solaris 2.4 for Sparc, Matrox PCI Millenium Card under Solaris 2.5 x86

11. Solaris 2.4 vs. Solaris 2.3

12. Jumpstart Question: Solaris 2.6 vs Solaris 2.4

13. Solaris 2.4 x86: How to sync Solaris and CMOS time?