Wanted: French applications and French Sun support

Wanted: French applications and French Sun support

Post by JC Magr » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Fellow Sun worshippors,

I am looking for inexpensive French speaking applications for a SparcStation1
running Solaris 2.5. I know about Emacs derived MULE. I am looking for a
word processor mainly. Do you know if Oleo supports European languages?
The names (and phone numbers) of French companies that offer Sun products &
services would also be appreciated (especially if in Martinique, Guadalope
or St. Martin:French West Indies). I will post a summary or possibly an
FAQ.

All help appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

J.C. Magras

1. Adding French (real French) locale to 2.6 machine

Hi,
I'm in trouble.  I have folks asking for locale fr_FR to be installed
on a box running Sparc Solaris 2.6

I can't find any such package on the 2.6 distro and no docs or other
helping hints here.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated- point me to the docs if nothing
else.

Thanks

2. removing mouse driver

3. Looking for French Applications support

4. Configuring my HP printer

5. Looking for French Applications

6. System reboot problem...

7. ****Linux applications in French*****

8. SLS 1.03 and incoming FTP or Telnet

9. German who wants to write French

10. WANTED .Xmodmap for swiss-french keyb

11. Customer Support Engineer: French fluent Unix/Solaris/Aix Administrator RDBMS/Sybase

12. French Language Support

13. vi seems not to support French accents in text file body