Unix Admin in Toledo, OH

Post by NICHOLAS W MOC » Fri, 04 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I have an immediate need for a UNIX administrator on the north side of
Toledo.  The position will also involve some systems selection.  Current
technologies include Active X, Sun Solaris, AIX and some HP.   Any
Automotive experience would be helpful but is not necessary.  I will be
happy to give you more information just drop me a line.

--
Mike Fulton

1. I need a Unix admin in Toledo

I am still searching for a UNIX Administrator for a great permanent position
in a tier one.  Pay up to 70K for the right candidate.  Company will
relocate the right person.  Toledo has great schools and a low cost of
living.  It's a great place for a family!

--
Mike Fulton

2. what meens the +

3. Toledo Unix Admin needed

4. Is this possible with DIP????

5. Announcement... LUG in Toledo, OH

6. Question. on iptables concept

7. Unix/Web Admin US-OH-Columbus

8. IPCHAINS, NAT and transparent proxy? - special application.

9. UNIX Systems Administrator, Sys Admin, Cincinnati, OH

10. SNA and UNIX, oh my oh my

11. Toledo UNIX C full time position

12. Wanted - NJ- Unix System Admins or Admins with Windows NT, Sun, Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX

13. UNIX SYS ADMIN /SECURITY ADMIN POSITION IN FL