source code analyzers

Post by Jay Sco » Thu, 30 Mar 1995 04:00:00

Anybody know of any public domain source code analyzers for C that
run under Solaris 2.X ?

jay scott

--
Jay Scott               512-835-3553

Applied Research Labs, Computer Science Div.
University of Texas at Austin

1. Source code analyzer

Hello.
I find a program that shows funtion call relationship.
Simply in VI editor, 'CTRL + ]' finds body of function that under current
cursor.
I want to more powerful ability. Such as finds who calls me or show list of
function list in current file like Visual C++ editor.
It is also welcome that tools that show function call relationship with
graph.
Anything is OK if it is programmer's editor or special S/W engineering
tools.

Thanks advance.

2. Help with PPP?

3. New WebTrends Log Analyzer, Proxy Analyzer & Link Analyzer is now available

4. apache 1.2.3 configuration(?) question

5. Source Code printing for code reviews....

6. Compiling Openwin(Xview3L5) apps

7. Get the source code of Code Crusader

8. How to increase ULIMIT

9. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.

10. Creating web access to source code (aka OpenSolaris source browser)

11. New Version: Code Metrics and Quality Analyzer

12. C, C++ and Java Code Analyzer and Metrics Tool - Free Trial

13. C++ Code analyzer