driver put scsi bus to target mode

Post by Joerg Schilli » Fri, 19 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>Hello:

>Is is possible(feasible)  (by existing software mean or
>developing driver) to put scsi bus into target mode on Solaris
>so that to exchange info?

As far as I know, this is not possible. It would even be hard to
implement the neededd interrupt handling on UNIX.

Joerg

--

1. SCSI Driver that Supports SCSI Target Mode

  A co-worker is looking for a SCSI driver that will support SCSI target
  mode on a Unix transfer the data over a SCSI bus to a host system for
  further processing.  Please specify the board that is required as
  well.  If the driver is in source, it would be ideal.

  Email any replies.  And thanks in advance.

--
The UUCP Mailer

2. Searching for a Solaris Workstation III - Installation

3. SCSI target mode driver to virtual disk

4. Semaphores in 2.0.24

5. Concern: Do SCSI Target mode drivers exist for Linux

6. What is meant by (a signal is caught and returns)

7. SCSI card and driver with target mode support

8. 6 patches on the way...

9. Which device linked to target 4 on second scsi bus?

10. SCSI-Target Bus Phase Sequence Error..

11. SCSI Bus Reset: No active SCB for reconnecting target

12. SCSI BUS Target Resets

13. SCSI target mode