MS windows X window client - is it possible...

MS windows X window client - is it possible...

Post by Mark Griffit » Thu, 27 Apr 1995 04:00:00

.....to run an X window client through MS Windows?

If yes, could some kind soul give me a rundown on what's needed,
and some pointers the PD/shareware, if possible.

Thanks in advance
--
Mark Griffiths

Post by John Michael Rei » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

: .....to run an X window client through MS Windows?

X11R6 provides support for Windows NT clients - I haven't used it, just read it
in the release notes - I'd look there for Windows client support.
--
****
John Michael Reidy,             Sydney NSW, Australia

****

1. X-Window client for MS Windows

I am looking for an X-Window client to run on MS Windows (any flavor - 3.1,
NT, 95).  Does anyone know if such a beast distributed on the Internet
(freeware or shareware).  I know there are commercial packages available, I'm
just wondering about "cheaper" alternatives.  Please send any/all info via
email.  Thanks, in advance, for all the help!

-----

Sr. Systems Engr.          "If you build it...
Seneca Corporation          They will surf..."

2. Imake

3. DOOM 320x200 RES NEEDED

4. X windows vs MS-windows 3.1 (MS wins)

5. Q: problem with 3com etherlink III 3c590

6. X-window slower then MS-Windows

7. Wu.ftpd or linux-ftpd?

8. Why doesn't X-Windows look as good as MS Windows?

9. Gurus: why x-window is slower than MS windows?

10. wedding between MS windows and X-windows

11. ms-windows .bmp picture to postscript. Possible?

12. X-Window theme for MS-Windows