Remote Mounting CDROM from one SOLARIS2.4 BOX to other SOLARIS2.4 BOX

Remote Mounting CDROM from one SOLARIS2.4 BOX to other SOLARIS2.4 BOX

Post by Shekar Pannal » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi All,
        I am novice to Unix Administration and I am trying to solve a relatively
simple problem. I am trying to mount cdrom which has been attached to a machine A
onto Machine B. All the files in the CDROM belong to a group 'sys' and the parent directory
has permissions of 555 and so does all the directories within that. I can just see the parent
directory from the Machine B i.e. the machine on which CDROM was mounted but no subdirectories
in it.

Thanks in advance

Shekar.