statically bound "route" command

Post by David J. Hoefle » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get a statically linked version of
"route"?  I have a situation where I need to do an NFS mount during the
rcS.d start up sequence so I need a statically linked "route" command to
put in /sbin.

Any binaries or source code links would be great!

Thanks,
David

statically bound "route" command

Post by Joe Durusa » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

        It's pretty unlikely.  In single-user mode, there
are not supposed to be any NFS mounts.  Thus all the foam
about only using a statically linked shell for root, etc,
etc.

Speaking only for myself,

Joe Durusau