I checked Redhat's installation site and they don't give the correct
directory on their FTP site to get the ISO image. Which image should I
get for a bootable image? There is a zoot-i386.iso and there is also
a redhat-6.2-i386.iso -- what does each contain????
It is a big download either way, even on a fast connection. Any help
would be appreciated.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
3. create solaris CD from iso files
4. Adding Linux to the boot menu of Windows2000 and WindowsNT ?
5. Burning Solaris 8.0 iso images files
6. FTP script
7. Making an ISO Image with Rockridge Extensions
8. why would messages be deleted?
9. Making iso image of an entire filesystem
10. CD iso making
12. HELP iso image burning to cd and making it bootable HELP