Best Free Zmodem program for Solaris 2.4 or 2.5 UNIX version

Best Free Zmodem program for Solaris 2.4 or 2.5 UNIX version

Post by lmik.. » Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hello All,

     I was wondering if someone out there could recommend a freeware or
shareware Zmodem utility for the Solaris 2.4 or 2.5 OS, Unix platform.
I'd being using it to transfer files to and from a Unix KSH shell account
to an MS-DOS/Windows Intel-based PC.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  If possible, please E-mail me at

The FTP or WWW address would really help too.  Thanks in advance.

Loren