question:how to compile a program with 1 byte alignment setting

question:how to compile a program with 1 byte alignment setting

Post by Mark McLella » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Is anyone knows how to compile a unix c program with 1 byte alignment
setting. Please show me command line.

thanks

1. BYTE alignment in Linux

Hello,

I  would like your advise in the following matter:

I am working with Linux and I tryed to use "pragma pack" command but with no
success.
Is there something equivalent to "pragma pack" command as it is used in
Visual Studio that can be used in Linux gcc compiler?
i.e.:

#pragma pack (push ,1)
#pragma pack (pop)

What I want to achieve is 1 byte alignment for the members of a C structure.
Is there another way for doing this?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Vera

2. subnetting questions (off topic?)

3. struct byte alignment on Linux

4. Problem Solved - Atlanta Mediaone Raodrunner and RH 6.0

5. Byte Alignment

6. F**king Bastard

7. Byte alignment in C++ on Linux

8. DELL Optiplex GX Pro Linux 2.0.35 reports BM DMA not enabled

9. Single Byte Alignment

10. Byte alignment of structures in Unix "C"

11. two byte alignment...how???

12. Byte alignment.

13. Forcing gcc to odd byte alignment?