xmame.x11 on Sun Ultra5/Ultra10...

Post by G. Lo » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:16:20

Hi! Does anybody know a fix on how to correct the choppy, scratchy sound
effects from xmame.x11 on Ultra5/Ultra10s? The same program produces
great sound effects on an Ultra2 though...!

Thanks!
Cheers!
G. Low

1. Ultra10 , Ultra5 memory bus differneces.

Hi All.
--------

I wrote an application on Ultra-10 machine and when I run it on Ultra5
machine , the application
is crashing on bus error ( Invalid address alignment ) although on
Ultra10 it's running good !!!.

My questions:
 - Why my application crashing on bus error on the Ultra5 platform and
not on the ultra10 platform ?
 - Is the bus of Ultra5 different than the Ultra10 bus ?
 - Is there's a way to fix bus problems so my application would run on
both machines ?

A N Y  help will be appreciate ,
please replay to:

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. incorrect UDMA timing

3. Does the Ultra5/Ultra10 OBP lock the ATA disk password ?

4. GCOV coverage support under linux

5. Likes to buy Ultra5/Ultra10

6. IRC Server for Linux

7. Ultra10 , Ultra5 bus differnces.

8. Help with Script commands

9. X server crashes when exiting DGA app (xmame.x11)

10. Linux on Sun Ultra10

11. solaris2.6 startup problem(sun ultra10)

12. creator 3d in sun ultra10: unable to launch Xsun

13. SUN ULTRA10 HARD DRIVE PROBELM - PLEASE HELP !