Anybody know Summit (finance package)

Post by Georg » Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Globol Investment Bank in the city of London seeks a perminent Senior
UNIX Solaris Systems Administrator with a knowledge of Summit (financial
package)
Minimum of 3 years experience using Solaris in the financial arena is
the desired candidate
profile.
The Senior Systems Administrator is expected to focas on projects and
problems which
have a broad impact on the environment.
In return there will be constant development of your Unix technical
skills, an excellent package and the opportunity to travel if desired.
It is an immediate post and they are looking to pay 50,000 +, depending
on experience.
For further information on this excellent position you can contact Mark

Post by Mark C Olso » Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Globol Investment Bank in the city of London seeks a perminent Senior
> UNIX Solaris Systems Administrator with a knowledge of Summit (financial
> package)
> Minimum of 3 years experience using Solaris in the financial arena is
> the desired candidate
> profile.
> The Senior Systems Administrator is expected to focas on projects and
> problems which
> have a broad impact on the environment.
> In return there will be constant development of your Unix technical
> skills, an excellent package and the opportunity to travel if desired.
> It is an immediate post and they are looking to pay 50,000 +, depending
> on experience.
> For further information on this excellent position you can contact Mark

George,
I do hope for your sake that Summit includes a spell checker and a text
formatter.

Globol
focas
perminent

Cheers,
Mark
--
remove "beren." from my address to reply

1. Does anybody know how to decompress packages ending with .tar.bz2 ?

Does anybody know how to decompress packages ending with .tar.bz2 ?
I found these packages on http://www.alsa-project.org/~valentyn .

I have a sound card not supported. I depend on ALSA. But I don't know how to
install the
packages with names ending with .tar.bz2.

Thanks a lot !

Pierre.

--
---------------------------
Dept. of Mathematics,

2. *.tar.gz

3. Anybody know a good package to debug memory allocation/freeing?

4. support for parallel port SyJet

5. From people who know finance and "value"

6. DPT SmartRaid III and EATA driver difficulties with Linux 2.2.5

7. NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear

8. Help: IPC Anonymous Shared Memory

9. MINX software (Manufacturing and Finance packages)

10. X-Based Personal Finance Package

11. Personal Finance Package

12. (5/5) Enable Summit in makefile, update summit subarch code