sendmail configuration

Post by Wai Cha » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I just started to take care of a new Solaris 7 box, which is configured by
someone else.

However, my sendmail seems to be using the following command:

instead of:

I get the prompt (220 hostname.abc.com ...) when I "telnet
hostname.abc.com 25"

someone could help me to configure/correct this.  Thank you in advance.

best wishes,
Wai

sendmail configuration

Post by Neil W Ricker » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

>I just started to take care of a new Solaris 7 box, which is configured by
>someone else.

>However, my sendmail seems to be using the following command:

>instead of:

>I get the prompt (220 hostname.abc.com ...) when I "telnet
>hostname.abc.com 25"

Check /usr/lib/mail/README