However, if you want to immediately reuse a tape, just go to the volume
list and change the status of the tape from 'full' or 'appendable' to
'recyclable'. That will set every image on the volume as recyclable,
and will allow networker to use the tape if it needs one for writing.
Unix System Administrator Taos - The SysAdmin Company
Got some Dr Pepper? San Francisco, CA bay area
< This line left intentionally blank to confuse you. >
1. Legato Networker (Soltice Backup)
Is there any newsgroup for Soltice Backup or Legato Networker?
Where can i search for some answers for it?
3. Firewall1 and Solstice Backup (Legato Networker)
4. Unexpected Result in adduser
5. Solstice Backup/Legato Networker problem : need label stored on tape, not jukebox
6. iss_sparc-01 DOES NOT ALLOW PATCHES
7. Is Legato Networker good for unix backups to NT machine?
9. Legato Networker-Adding a backup server to a client installation.
10. Backup problems with Legato Networker
11. How to designate full backup to specif volume using Legato Networker?
12. (Legato) Networker Backup - memory issue?
13. legato networker backup rotation scheme