workman and 8 bit problems

Post by Maurizio Codog » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

A couple of weeks ago, I asked why I could not see anymore 8 bit characters
in my Workman window, even if I could enter them.

Thanks to Casper, now I know the solution.
In workman_stubs.c, you should change the invocation of xv_init to

xv_init(XV_INIT_ARGC_PTR_ARGV, &argc, argv, XV_USE_LOCALE, TRUE, NULL);

*and* you should use en_US (NOT iso_8859_1) as LC_CTYPE.

ciao, .mau.

1. SB Pro 2.0 8 bit stereo / Mitsumi FX001D CD-Rom & Workman Volume ???

Hi,

I'm just unable to change the volume with workman (or any other prog I haven't
found yet ;-) ) ? This does work for a friend having a SB 32ASP and SCSI
CD-Rom (attached to his Adaptec 1542, but I don't think this matters, it's
the SB that should play with the volume settings)...

Any clue ?

Regards, JP.

PS: Is there something like the SB Mixer (for Windoze) for X ?

2. Folding @ Home - distributed computing for Linux

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Linux dev_get_by_index function

5. Colormap problems w/ 8 bit graphics in 16 bit mode - stealth 64 vlb 2m vram card

6. Networking Troubles

7. Sparc problem: userspace 32 bit, kernel 64 bit

8. Crontab problem when I start a program

9. problems with workman

10. XMMS + workman problems

11. CDR84 Problems with WORKMAN

12. Problem with Workman

13. Problems compiling workman - identifier redeclared?????