anyone using intel ether express with solaris 2.4 x86?

anyone using intel ether express with solaris 2.4 x86?

Post by henry mensc » Sun, 05 Mar 1995 15:43:51

it looks like, when i drive the ethernet at ethernet speed, that
interface wedges up.  sometimes

        ifconfig iee0 down
        ifconfig iee0 up

will cure it, but (more often) i hae to reboot my system.  i find no
patches which address this issue.  am i the only person out there using
an ether epxress which behaves like this?

(i'm pretty confident the ethernet card isn't at fault since i was able
to drive it at ethernet speed consistently with windows nt 3.5 ... )

1. (x86)Intel Ether Express 10/100 problems!

Help! does anybody know about the above card? We just popped one into a
pentium system and the error messages are coming in at the rate of about
1/sec. Networking works fine, i can even get anywhere on the internet, but
the following message keeps popping up in the console:

ieef_process_recv(): status=0xb002

The card is autosensing for 10 or 100Mb, but we are only using 10 right now.

thanks,

Jim

// Advanced Software Engineer                        (612) 737-1791
// 3M Company

2. changin protocol version in apache

3. Anyone configured ISA Intel Ether Express Pro10+?

4. Newby need help with installation

5. Intel ISA Ether Express Pro 10+ Anyone?

6. FS: Digital Alpha 164LX Motherboard with 533 MHz 21164 Alpha CPU

7. Anyone used Sun ShowMe video package using Solaris 2.4?

8. bras -- another kind of `make'

9. Intel Ether Express 16 ?

10. Intel Ether Express

11. Intel Ether Express ISA Pro 10 + ?

12. Q: Intel Ether Express 16 and Linux ?

13. Intel Ether Express Pro10+ ISA